Sign up to Journeys in Pages for a taste of armchair travel with a fun jigsaw puzzle created from one of my favourite Greek photographs, and an exclusive read of a draft chapter cut from the manuscript because a Peruvian flashback didn’t quite work.
Journeys in Pages will land in your inbox approximately six-to-ten times a year: the usual schedule is every second month, with extra issues when there is something especially exciting to share.
Subscribe here for:
- Mini-essays about travel and the writing journey
- Destination puzzles and guessing games
- Resources for writers, travellers and readers
- Travel book club reads and media recommendations
- News about recent and upcoming publications
Your email address is safe with me, and you can leave the list any time you like.